July 22, 2011

wilding



last year my parents moved out to the american wilderness.  they live in rumsey, which has a population of fifteen lonely souls.  the closest building to their house is a pony express station from the 1800s.  you have to be a true pioneer to brave this lost and lonely world.


romper: calvin klein
boots: vintage

the temperature soared to 95° - it was a lovely escape from the fog-filled summer you can expect in santa cruz.  I was quite happy to break out this calvin klein romper; it's just been sitting in my closet. I wear these boots every day, and they're starting to fall apart!








14 comments:

  1. oh I love those pictures! They could be straight out of a fashion editorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wild West too, and your photos by the cacti. You had some other posts I enjoyed, with photos by the old railway. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! haha I would love to be born there...it's a magic city!
    beautiful blog btw ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great raw shots here!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice place! you are looking great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! love your boots :) it's that a dead bird?? in the last pic??

    http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, amazing pictures! You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!
    Thanks for your comment!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great outfit, love that romper on you & I'm a huge fan of boots myself!
    Mundo de Alicia ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! very cool locations for pictures!! Thanks for the comment and following. I'm following u too!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photos, the boots are gorgeous! Love the background too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is the perfect romper !! And I love your cowboys boots, I love this kind of shoes; I own 3 pairs :)

    Thanks for comment on my blog! I'll be following yours.

    ReplyDelete