July 20, 2011

zoetrope

I love him because he feeds me.

sven and I went up to the city last night to a party for zoetrope magazine, which just released its summer issue.  the guest designer was beck, your favorite pale blond musician.  I've been working on the magazine since the beginning of the year.  yay post college jobs!


the party was held at cafe zoetrope, the triangular green building in the heart of north beach. it's covered in posters of francis ford coppola's films, because he owns the building and the magazine. there was a new orleans style jazz band, and the cafe was full of these gorgeous slender girls in beads and moccasins and dresses from the 1920s.  francis sat in the corner tapping his foot to the music.







I wore a maxazria dress nick got me for christmas.

5 comments:

  1. you appear to be blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Love your dress!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care if he's famous - he definitely doesn't have any manners! But you look cute dear! Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "at least i'm not a tourist" hahaha

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete