August 26, 2011

driftwood



hi babies, 
a few days ago we had a bonfire on the beach and upset some local residents:



arrr!
it's been such a good week.  did I mention that I only grabbed three pieces of clothing off the floor when I left santa cruz, because I woke up twenty minutes before I had to leave? I've definitely attracted some stares from all the sugar daddies on the island.  my white shirt went from 
day 1) white
day 2) off-white
day 3) some vague color 
resembling uncooked seafood.

charming!  on a side note, I have never seen so many sugar babies within a ten mile radius.  






skirt: h&m
top: op

this lion is so sassy.  


17 comments:

  1. Haha... I like the photo of the crab. He's looking a little crabby lol And that last photo is just beautiful.

    Cheers!

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt, I love!!! Haha and uncooked seafood is such a good way to describe when white goes past its expiration date.

    Hope your foot is recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last picture! And that bit about the sugar daddies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! I dont know what I'd do if I saw a crab like that- probably scream and run in circles. I simply love your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful photos!! i absolutely adore your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your lovely comment
    if you like we can follow each other
    wishing you a nice day

    http://ave-maria-ave-maria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is so pretty! Love these photos - especially the little crabby! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh.... I dream about being at the beach as well!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Cool pics with the skirt, like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gracias por tu comentario!!Besitos
    http://toquedestilo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pics beauty, the crab is so funny! love your skirt!

    xoxo from france

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for your comment! A very interesting multi-layered skirt! Bravo!



    http://milana2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything about this skirt speaks to me. The color, the shape. How on earth did I miss this at H&M? By the way, they rated Pirate Radio two stars on netflix. "Madness!" I say. I love that film.

    ReplyDelete