August 20, 2011

sundial


romper: american apparel
wool jacket: vintage

I love these sunglasses.  I found them at a tiny store in a little mountain town at the edge of yosemite.  I found the jacket at this vintage store a while back, and it's my new favorite piece of clothing.  it reminds me of something from the 1920s.


my friend told me about this village in norway where no one owns a watch.  they don't need to, because they've memorized the pattern of the sun and stars and they can tell you what time it is, down to the minute.  








6 comments:

  1. I'm officially a Ghost!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little romper is gorgeous. Love the blazer over it too.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    cherry ripe time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR SHADES.
    Those are hot, girl!!!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorge love your outfit from head to toe!


    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I pretty much just read your whole blog and I'm a big fan. Thanks for visiting mine! Cute outfit...but what about the shoes???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet romper, and loving the vintage jacket with the gold button details!

    ReplyDelete