December 5, 2011

are you in love?


are you...
a. in a relationship?
b. living in seoul, tokyo, india, paris, london, n.y., or south america?
c. interested in being featured in self china magazine?

yeah, you are!

here’s the deal: I’m writing a feature for self china, and I need one couple from each city.  self china wants to hear international love stories from people just like you! we're not looking for anyone famous for this story, and you don't need to be a model. 

if you are interested in participating, please leave me a comment below (or email me!) with a few details about yourself and your relationship, as well as a link to your blog.  you can be any age, any sexual orientation, any ethnicity.  if we choose you, we’ll set up a photo shoot with you in your city, and you’ll get to be in self china!  

we're looking for people JUST LIKE YOU.  the deadline is approaching, so don't hesitate!

love, jill
jillsghosts[at]gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. :( so close.. only yes to a.

    hmm next time! lovely blog you have dear!

    kisses,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nide idea, I hope I get the chance to read it!

    www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Jill. Menina amei tudo aqui. Suas produções são lindas e as fotos incríveis. Com certeza já virei leitora. Beijos do Brasil ~.~

    http://www.diariodocoquefrouxo.com.br/

    @MissJota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to 1 and 3 but living in Amsterdam. To badd.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I and my husband have been in love for 20 years!
    If you want some ideas for Christmas gifts, please visit my blog.
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) Your blog is nice!
    Greetings, Vani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. :)

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and exciting! I wish you all the best with your article!


    Eternally yours,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, I love your blog and am now a follower :) I would love it if you would follow mine as well!


    Eternally yours,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, this looks fun and I love to participate but I don't stay in those cities too! Good luck with the feature!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog! I really love dreamcatchers too! I think it would be a very cool collection to have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodluck to your article! and may the best couple be chosen! Im for the Philippines though. :( xx

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete