February 9, 2012

miss you


laura/palmer/revival/society

hey everyone.  sorry I have been gone and not writing anything for over a MONTH but life has been super hectic recently. 
to give you a quick recap...


I started working at a production company last month, which means even when I'm not at the office I'm living eating breathing scripts.  there are 9 of us at the studio - it was founded by two ex-ceos and a v.p. from another production company.  
it's awesome that I get to work around people who care so much about film, because that's really what I want to do.  the downside is that I have no life.  none. zip!
hopefully I will get to start working on some of my own projects soon.  we'll see.  and more blog posts to come this week!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I'm so jealous of your new job! Working in film is also a dream job of mine. Lucky you! Will you be able to share some of what you're doing at work? Good luck! Glad to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kori, thanks for the love! I'm tentative to share too much, just because it's such a small world and I guess I'm not sure how much I'm actually allowed to share? Work is definitely very interesting though. I know you like writing, so have you ever thought about writing for film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, yes I have! :) That makes sense about not sharing too much, or waiting to get a feel on what would be acceptable to share. But I'd be interested in any little tidbit. It's all fascinating to me!

      Delete
    2. I'll share what happens! nothing super concrete yet...might start writing for TV soon. thank you so much for following along, love!

      Delete
  3. Your new job sounds awesome!! Congrats! Hopefully doing something you like/love takes the edge off of what sounds like a crazy schedule.

    In case you missed it – I have a Sephora lip collection (lancome, stila, benefit, etc) on giveaway that ends in a few days. Not too many entries so the odds of winning are still really good!!

    Welcome back!!

    Lisa Marie
    http://www.inyourfinery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You are a lucky woman, you are in the right way!!! I Love films, I would like some day to work in that world too, Right now I´m studying for actres....Love the Theatre!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete