February 14, 2012

raw nights

and it turns out three cups of coffee is a bad thing.  I'm, um, sitting wide awake at my desk and it's midnight and I'm listening to barcarolle's operas on repeat. I've started noticing that lately when I'm writing i'll skip a letter or a word sometimes, and since I always start drafts handwritten I have to squeeze the letters/words in later.  is this a sign of something?


alright alright alright I have to get up in three hours but I'm going to take a pause from writing and keep watching this movie DOGTOOTH. it's about this family who lives in a mansion in the middle of nowhere in greece and they make home videos and learn the wrong words for things and memorize their home videos.


peace.







1 comment:

  1. She's back!

    I missed the way you string words together Emily... If your words were beads you'd make the most unusual, beautiful necklaces...

    Happy Belated Valentines Day!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete